Are you guilty of talking to others about your problems before talking to God? Posting before praying? Do you want to get back into the habit of Putting 1st Things 1st and truly making God the head of your life? Join the #PrayFirst campaign.
For One Week, we will pray for One Minute every hour about One Topic as One Church to One God! Pray for the first 60 seconds of every hour and watch God bless the other 59 minutes! Prayers begin when you wake up until 10:00 PM. There is power when God’s people pray in unity. Join us as we answer Jesus’ prayer “May they be ONE” (John 17:21)”
- Faith (Hebrews 11:1)
- Family (Genesis 2: 18-24, Psalm 127:1)
- Finances (Philippians 4:19)
- Facilities (Proverbs 24:27; Luke 14:28-30)
- Fulfillment/vision (Acts 2:17-21)
- Friends/evangelism (Matt. 28:18-20)
- Finishing Strong (Hebrews 12:1; Philippians 3:14; Colossians 1:10-14)
- Focus – Following One Course Until Successful (Prov 4:25-27)
Also, please feel free to use the hashtag #PrayFirst when sharing. Thanks!